Helping your organization comply with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”)
DEESOLO INTERNATIONAL is a firm of international consultants who provide a range of Professional Sevices to corporate entities.
As Data Protection Practitioners, we are pleased to provide our Designated Data Protection Officer service to organizations of all sizes.
Do You Know?
- Organisations must comply with the requirements of PDPA.
- Organisations must assign a Data Protection Officer.
- Continual internal surveillance can detect non-conformances and allow for corrective actions to be taken.
- Creating staff awareness by way of training, will help boost morale and prevent PDPA breaches.
- Breaches of PDPA can result in;
- very heavy financial penalties,
- reputation damage,
- lawsuits, and
- loss of confidence.
What do we provide?
- Use of our designated Data Protection Officer on your ACRA records
- Creation of Personal Data Protection Policy,
- Process Implementation through training of your staff
- Onsite monthly Internal Audits
- Advisory services on queries
- Liaison with PDPC and/or disclosure requests
How Much Does It Cost?
Our Designated Data Protection Officer Package includes the following;
- Updating of DPO Contact details on ACRA
- Onsite/Remote Consultation in order to produce;
(i) Personal Data Protection Policy & Notice,
(ii) Process Implementation for your staff (Data Processors)
- Training of staff
- Onsite monthly / quarterly surveillance checks (dependent on company size and number of data processors)
- Remote Advisory services on internal queries